G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 05, 2009

3 papers tomorrow!











Okay, an update with pictures finally. I'm a boring person really. My room's in a horrible mess and its like, I can't wait for O's to be over so I can clear these books and actually stop tripping over them.
CODE:EDGE 3 Asia this December! Think I might go and check it out this year. Really unhappy that I've missed the past two cuz Patrick Chen and Gigi Torres were the judges of CODE:EDGE 2 last year! 2 of my most favourite dancers. If Kenny Wormald and Marty Kudelka ever come to Singapore to hold a dance concert I'll like grab their tickets without thinking.
Ah excited! New DSLR and prolly Wii/PS3 and Guitar Hero after O's! Me and bro bugged my dad like crazy and he was like, "If price drop then.. hm.. eh I get dizzy playing this kind of games la you sure your laoba can play meh. Old already la old already la!"

No comments: