G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Legs

Today is the day I conclude that my legs are Super Legs.

I've been out shopping every day since the end of the "O" Levels, coming home at like 11pm almost everyday, hunting for that (idiotic) dress for (that-waste-of-time) prom night.

In My Opinion, prom's really dumb. I don't know why I even paid for it and decided I would go when I'm just gonna wear a dress that shows off my flabby arms and legs, sit there looking like an idiot, eat food that prolly won't taste as good as it should.. and yes I hope they don't hire some magician like they did a few years back. Can you feel my ultimate sarcastic joy of being ultimately utterly excited for this horrific event??! YEAH MAN!

On the other hand, prom might be a pretty good event after all.

Well, I'll conclude that AFTER prom.

I'm going with AGEK. (Yes Eileen, HAGEK can't go for prom cuz Haley can't go to prom. Unless you buy her a dress and cute shoes and pay 60bucks for her entrance) But okay, we've been planning this since Sec 1 and to be going with them feels totally awesome. Like we're fufiling whatever we've been wanting to do for 4 years.

Awesome!

But honestly, I think I'll look like some "moh beng" for prom cuz my face looks horrendous. Like, my face is full of scars and all that jazz. Blame them itchy fingers for even scratching my delicate face in the first place. Doh.

Tomorrow's gonna be one hell of a rush hour cuz I've got to go to so many different places to do my hair (AND DO TREATMENT OH MY GOODNESS MY HAIR'S LIKE A HAYSTACK, makeup (Eileen's mom),doing something to make my face look less shitty (Celine's mom's shop)..

And today will be the shopping session for the getting-of-heels/shoes. I tried stilettos and I felt like I would die. Kerrie, I honestly kowtow to you for that, for being able to run in heels.


Now if you'll all excuse me, I gotta get ready for a shopping trip with Cia and Beanie.

No comments: