G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 23, 2009

WORK/PROM















More about work another time. More photos too. Right now I'm real lazy to elaborate on everything I should elaborate on. Bummer..

(Also cuz my neck crammed up and it hurts real bad right now)


Saw Jiaqi's tag and decided to upload all the prom photos. Been busy with work, badminton etc so was kinda lazy to take out the memory stick from the borrowed camera to transfer.

I really need to get my own concealer for future events.

Should've known better than to use Beanie's mom's concealer for prom. Okay well she was the one who helped me do my make up since I CAN'T PUT ON MAKEUP MYSELF FOR NUTS. Looked weird as compared to the rest. Prolly cuz I never wore makeup before.

I have never done my own makeup, bought my own makeup products or anything like that! Oh besides painting my toenails, which, by the way, turned out horribly too! But that was last year, my skills could've improved y'know.

I hate the fact I had to put on makeup. I guess cuz I play sports I'm the type that's lazy to sit there and remove the makeup like me, Cia and Beanie had to do when we got back to her place to stay over. Horribly, terribly boring experience!

Right now, I need to sleep cuz I gotta be at the YOG Center by 9AM. And 4E class chalet tomorrow.

Just know this whole issue is really screwed up cuz our class is implicated and our photos are up on the net for people to dissect and poke fun at.

Xoxo






















No comments: