G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

End!

Yesterday was an awesome day! Besides the end of "O" Levels (for real), it was also a major shopping and KBox day with the girls.

I met Celine after the paper to look for our prom stuff together. Dropped by Far East Plaza for her to get some shoes and it was like, many shops were selling prom-like dresses? And they were all damn ugly. Like fluffy and furry ones.

Met Bev, Alex and Ker after that for KBox. Sorry for keeping you girls waiting!

I supposedly took pictures but I didn't realise my memory card wasn't in the camera. So all the photos are in the camera's internal memory BUT I lost my transferring cable and now I've got no pictures to show.

Will get them from Alex, she took a lot.


I can now say goodbye to my old and dirty Ocean Pacific wallet that I've been using since I was primary 5?



While shopping at F21 yesterday with Celine (I spent like 64bucks there yesterday oops), I saw this wallet that I really liked. Was hoping they had it in another colour but sadly they only had it in silver. It was nice anyway so I got it (was also the last piece!).

I didn't show it to my mom yet but I think she'll heave a sigh of relief or something cuz she's been pushing me to get a new wallet since.. ever! But I never saw one that I thought was nice, even the Billabong ones.

Okay I remember I wanted to get this Billabong one before but my mom was like, "That's so boy!" and I didn't get it. Partially her fault!





p.s. 2PM's MV for Heartbeat! Ah totally awesome MV! My favourite boys are BACK.



They've improved so much in their dancing! Just wish Junho, Channie and Taec didn't have like coconut hair in this MV. They look.. um lets just say they don't fit the hairstyle.

No comments: