G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bien Dit

Right now, I am so, freaking, pissed.

Its like, adults always think we kids are carefree and that they're more superior. But like, so what? You're just as irresponsible and you're not totally reliable so whatever. You think I don't have to "jiao dai" to my friend when she can start? If I were to delay and keep changing YOUR details you'd be friggin' angry too now won't you? So stop being such an irresponsible person!! Even if she isn't pissed, I WOULD BE. Who the hell keeps on changing their details on when they work? Its either on this date or another. Make up your mind will you? And telling me to stop bugging you??? For once, when I am exercising my rights to be a responsible young adult you're telling me to "stop bugging" you? HAH! Here it is, always telling me I'm irresponsible.

Wanted to blog about this cute Arsenal picture I found on their website but I am.. well, kind of pissed to do so, if you can see. If you can't, I'd suggest you find some emotion-teacher like Siobhan from Curious Incident.

And for that, I'll not let you use the laptop like you asked me to earlier. Be a responsible adult and get us the new laptop like you promised us months ago, will you? Four people sharing ONE laptop doesn't seem to be helping cuz this laptop is old and doesn't have the memory capacity it should for 4 people's usage. Thanks.

No comments: