G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 09, 2009

Tom Kaulitz

So excited about the fact that one more week and its the end of the O Levels! Two days, infact.

Its now like 15mins to 1 and I can't sleep yet cuz my hair'sl wet. Regret not showering the moment I came home and allowing my family to shower first. I hate wet toilets. I have this thing where I will make a big fuss if the shower area and the toilet bowl is wet (the kitchen toilet has nothing to seperate the toilet bowl area and the shower area, you see).

I lost a lot of hair today, really sad!!! I mourn the loss of those precious... Or in this case not so precious since they were all frizzed and dried up. Aunty Tun wanted to help me rid my head of my totally spoilt hair so she pulled them out/snipped strands off.

When I looked at the floor beside her when she was done, I got a shock cuz there were at least.. 30-odd strands of hair there? And during tuition it FELT obvious cuz I could feel that my hair was actually thinner.

Then again, I always hoped my hair would get thinner. Blame me and my foul mouth for ever hoping.


Anyway, on Friday I spontaneously went to Beanie's place. We were on the bus home together when I said actually I wanted to go to her place but in the end thought I shouldn't. She was like aiyah just come la! And I did. Hailey has grown to be such a cute princessy dog! Aw. Was hell fun playing with Hailey and carrying her whenever I had the opportunity to. Beanie and I even set up a net at her front yard and played badminton. I miss the feel and touch of my racket :( compared to Beanie's, mine's like.. Some toughie racket! But I love it.

Walked Hailey with Beanie and.. Well I don't know, doubt I'll dare to walk my dog if I had one when there are so many cars going here and there.

By the time I left it was like 1am. We were jumping around doing our ''I WON YOU IN BADMINTON!!'' dance while watching Peter Chao (pyrobooby on Youtube) videos. Hell funny, but I still prefer Kevjumba and Nigahiga. Ultimate Asians y'all!


Can't wait to spend every day doing everything BUT worrying about O Levels. Shopping and so on.. it'll be fun. 1E'06 chalet and HOGC D4 chalet..!! Awesome.

Can't wait, really. My thin hair exclaims happily along with me.

No comments: