G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Justin Bieber

Its funny how I watched Justin Bieber's videos on his account like a long while back cuz I was interested in drummers in the past and suddenly I realised this drummer kid is a famous singer signed under Usher :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIpqEH9Wr0

Haha the first video I ever watched. I thought he would become famous for drumming but he became famous for singing instead.



Did Diddy really give him this car??!

Haha while working with Alex yesterday, we listened to One Time and she was talking about how she was searching for this song but not sure if it was a boy or girl singing it so she couldn't find it! Funny!

Then she asked about his age.. I said should be 15 cuz I remember he was a year younger than us, and she was like, "Huh 15 years old and his voice hasn't broke?!"


OK ending off with my favourite song of his -- One Less Lonely Girl!



From this, I realised Justin has beautiful brown eyes.


p.s. Watch this! Not Justin Bieber-related btw.
http://www.cbs13.com/video/?id=63996@kovr.dayport.com

No comments: