G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Work!

I'm at the YOG Centre right now with Alex. Working now is gonna get awesome.. So long as one of these days I'm able to sneak my laptop past my dad. Some guys working here gave us + Celine the password to the WiFi!

But whatev, I'm still really bored. The awesome thing is that I'm gonna be able to watch Youtube videos, especially ones of Justin Bieber! :P

Was supposed to blog about Jiawen's birthday celebration two days back but my internet at home's so bloody slow that I can't post all my photos cuz they're kinda big in size, even though I already resized my photos in my DSLR.

Having IS in my camera helps a ton cuz my hands are really shaky. Can't wait to start going on photoshooting trips with the peeps at Clubsnap cuz they've been planning loads of trips but I missed them cuz I bought my DSLR late.

Night shoots, anyone?

I haven't figured out how bracketing will be/eventually be useful to my newbie photoshooting experience yet. Hm.. Then again I'm going for workshops real soon. Just hope I won't be busy on the day itself. There's one for an introduction to studio lighting and its 55bucks! Real excited to go if I can! The $$$'s worth it.

Okay I'm hungry.

No comments: