G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, December 05, 2009

Work, Again

Working with Alex again. This time, its on a Saturday. I feel lifeless, as if my delicate soul was given away for me to be able to earn money.

But today's a good day. Alex just dropped an umbrella on her head. Niceeeeee..

(Alex: ''Don't you dare Gwen, don't you daaaaare!'')

Anyway, yes, today's a good day cuz all the volunteers are here.

A group of girls we deem 'The Ugly Trio' came down today. Shocking. One in particular kept glancing at me, then proceeding to stare. The evolution of a stare, as taught by her. But yeah other than that today's been pretty fun since we have the Purples to talk to. They have been awesome promoters for our items on sale.

Shall blog more another time. Might be going clubbing tomorrow with Alex, Ker and Pam after badminton (and a shower, of course). So yeah hopefully I'll bring Cam-Cam (people call their hamsters Ham-ham I call my camerrrrra Cam-Cam) along tomorrow!


And no thats not the official name for my camera yet.

I have yet to name it.

No comments: