G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 13, 2009

"You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep"



Non-Kpop fans should watch this too! I found it funny how they used SNSD's Gee dance for a Chinese folk song!

Its been a while since I updated myself with Kpop videos and all that smush since I'm currently into the likes of Justin Bieber, Pixie Lott and Taylor Lautner..


Hey, who could resist this dude?

I watched New Moon again for the second time yesterday with Bernice, and boy you should've heard the cinema go "OOooooooOOohhhhhhh~!", "AHHHHHH!", and "*Gasp* EEEEK HAHA OMG JACOB!" when the wigged version of Jacob took off his shirt to wipe Bella's blood. Basically, when he did that the girls in the cinema started giggling and wishing Taylor Lautner was theirs.

Well, Taylor Lautner is "Kinda beautiful", isn't he?

Bern was squeeeeealing in delight with the other girls that filled the cinema. I'll have to admit, so did I. I prolly giggled more than her at the sight of his sculpted and toned body. Suddenly, Bern exclaims, "Bella gets to hug both Jacob and Edward! When they're topless!"

Before the movie, we proceeded to doing a typical Singaporean thing - jalan jalan.

We stopped by this huge 'tree' made of Ferrero Rochers. It was a beautiful sight for the chocolate-lover which could be no one else but me. We decided: When we walk past this place again, we'll whip out my CamCam and snap a photo of each of us under this magnificent thing.

And we did.

I was rather embarassed. There was already a crowd of people posing by the tree, just like what we were about to do. The brave and I-don't-care-what-others-think Bernice stepped forward and asked a random guy to help us snap a photo.


We did some shopping at the new mall - 313 @ Somerset.

I have this thing against new malls. They are always overcrowded, rain or shine. It was pretty annoying, having to squeeze through the massive crowds of Singaporeans and Foreigners alike. We got to New Look - a new favourite shop of mine - and tried on some shoes for the fun of it.


If we could explain ourselves, we'd say, "The shoes around us are not ours!"

Which really is the truth, and nothing but the truth. A staff who was clearing the shoes asked if we wanted any pairs, thinking ALL the shoes belonged to us. We could only awkwardly (to me) tell her that infact, none of those were ours.


Someone created a Facebook group which had "If Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift got married, they'd BOTH be Taylor Lautner!" for a title. It'll prolly look something like this:

TAYLOR LAUTNER
+
TAYLOR SWIFT

= TAYLOR LAUTNER


Taylor Lautner's hosting SNL!

I heard his skit was funny. I wanna watch it soooo bad but sadly I don't think any of my channels have SNL. I feel like a little miserable kid right about now.



Kristen's reaction made me laugh. "You kinda remind me of my mom" is like a comment making fun of the older women who lust after Taylor Lautner.


By the way, I saw this video on underage-girl.blogspot.com's blog that I thought I should share:


IS IT FUNNY OR WHAT?!

It didn't probe my funny bone till the lizard ran across the water and I started laughing out loud. First time a documentary of an animal made me laugh so hard. I never knew animals could be this funny!


Shall end off with some photos I took of Natalie! :)







No comments: