G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Everything

Today, (or any day, infact) has not been a good one.

After receiving a call - which wasn't a good one - from my dad, everything seemed to begin going downhill. For starters, my dad's scolding lasted a good 5-7 minutes, which resulted in me just missing the bus, which also resulted in me losing a few Taiwanese customers who were at the Learning Centre before I was.

I guess I can't bargain for a day better than this, huh?


We had a movie marathon yesterday over at Kerrie's place! Thank you hun for inviting us over. Sadly, I took out my camera really late and therefore, the lack of photos.



Quin seems to be my favourite subject whenever I have a camera around..



And this will be my favourite shot of her.


Then we had the flea market over at St. James Power Station.

It was awesome, except for the fact that I didn't get to watch Tammy Tay's fashion show due to the fact I forgot my IC and misplaced my Ez-Link card.







Not to freak anyone out but can you see that weird skin-coloured-like shadow behind my hand that's holding on to the Sony strap? (Not the one holding the lens cover)

I scared myself silly, so much that I couldn't go back to sleep. I was sitting on my bed, no pillows around me so it couldn't be my pillows. (My pillows are orange and green)

Worse still, its translucent at the top and opaque at the bottom!

It was taken at prolly 2AM. Thank heavens its daytime now while I'm blogging.


As of now, I'm falling asleep. Om nom nom..

No comments: