G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy birthday, Neo Jiawen!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!


Wanted to post up these photos quite a while back but didn't have the time to do so, so here they are! Was lazy so I edited some and left the rest un-edited.

We celebrated my cousin Jiawen's birthday along with their house-warming.

They have (yet another) awesome house. As if their previous house wasn't pretty enough, this new one's smaller but prettier. My aunt did the whole layout of the house and sketched + designed the place herself, including the picking of wallpaper and matching of marble pieces.

I really admired the effort she put into making every house her family lives in pretty! Better yet, she isn't even an architect/interior designer and is already doing such a wonderful job.







4th uncle watching telly with the kids.
I just realised Timothy's hiding behind Gerald. Didn't see him there.

Pretending to smash her air guitar, just like Spongebob.

Brother Gerald and cousin Garian.
Both taking major exams this year just like me - PSLE.

Congrats on getting back your results guys! Good luck for the posting :)


My pretty awesome gran.

"Pretty" works both ways ;)
("Pretty", and "pretty awesome"!)









Look at my uncle's expression (the one in white)! Funny!
He must be REAL happy that its his daughter's birthday.


















White chocolate cow on Mel's piece of cake.

"What is thiiiiiiiiis?"
"Is this fruit?"
"I dowan!!"

Only one left at the table to enjoy her cake.





Mel laughed when she saw this photo. Jiawen has cream on the side of her mouth!



Aunt preparing coffee.
Uncle in the background preparing his home-made dessert.
Uncle in the foreground preparing tea.. I think.


Mrs Koh would LOVE this!



"A wall of a Thousand Shoes."



The oldest sister

Giving her a piggyback ride!

With her older sisters' huge Carebears.



With a pretty youngest sister, you have a..


Pretty "er-jie" (second sister).










Playing Halo2 on the Xbox that Jonathan and Timothy gave the girls.

Pretty chandelier in the house!
The things hanging at the bottom are made of crystals, and the chandelier itself is imported and chosen from Taiwan.






I told her to stand against their spare room's pretty wall to take some photos..

Take 1
Eyes almost closed

Take 2
Similar

Take 3
Again, she blinked


This week has been quite a busy one. Tiring, actually. Work IS tiring.

If I had known working at the YOG Centre was gonna be this mundane too, I would've rather volunteered to be a, well, volunteer as a guide at the YOG Learning Centre. A bunch of *** Secondary kids came over today and...

Lets just say I hope I wasn't like them when I was in sec2/3.



A photograph to end off this post:

Take 4
"I'm just gonna hold open my eyes!"

No comments: