G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 21, 2009

Flea

Was bored and decided to do what bored people would do: Questionnaires.

(Got this from Hito's tumblr.)

Here is a list of quirky personality traits! Bold what applies to you, strike what you can’t stand.

I always announce when I have to pee/use the bathroom.

I won’t eat my food if it touches a different food.

I will not blow my nose in front of other people.

I put my feet up on everything.

I say hello to everyone I see.

I have a tendency to make everything awkward.

My mind always wanders to the “sexual” side of things.

I always follow things up with “That’s what she said!”

I’m too embarassed to ask my friends/family for tampons.

I use chapstick/lip balm religiously.

I check my accounts online in order everytime I get on the computer.

If I get up from the computer, even for a second, I put an away message up.

I’m always leaving my phone in random places.

I always keep one earbud out, in case someone needs to talk to me.

I mark off every day on the calendar.

I have the same routine every time I take a shower.

I will not go out in public without makeup on.

Everything about my life is very neat. It has to be.

I make a to-do list every day, and I’m lost without it.

I always check my phone the second I wake up.

I have to pee before bed.

I laugh when I hear/see the number 69.

I yell “Burn!” when someone disses someone else

I take off my shoes when I get inside the house.

I can’t stand silence. Especially when I drive.

I have to listen to something or I can’t fall asleep.

I have to have the TV on or I can’t fall asleep.

I don’t use public bathrooms. Period.

I will NOT fart in front of anyone.

I will absolutely NOT fart in front of my boyfriend/girlfriend.

All my music on iTunes has to have album art.

Going a day without changing my underwear, NEVER, EVER happens.

I tend to skip showers frequently.

I count to 20 (seconds) when I wash my hands.

I’m always forgetting to take my pills.

I have panic attacks frequently.

The door(s) must be shut before I go to bed.

I’m always saying chat lingo out loud (example: “L-O-L” or “W-T-F”)

I swear way too much for my own good.

I re-write (or type) all my notes.

Without thinking twice, I always correct spelling/grammar mistakes.

I go for weeks without checking my email.

I show up late to work all the time.

I number my surveys (in the title).

I number the questions on all my surveys.


Will blog more tomorrow. It has been a really tiring day, spent at the flea market held at St. James Power Station with Peckkhee, Alicia and Kerrie! Bought two bags from Cia, met Daomin and gang after not seeing her face for so long as she left me wondering where she has disappeared to.

I've gotta go to work tomorrow, so I shall see you tomorrow to continue this, Blogger!

No comments: