G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Twas the Night of Musicals

Here are the Musical Night photos, as said mentioned.

I didn't take much. By the time we managed to navigate our way through the massive buildings in an unfamiliar landscape, we were almost late for the musical. Thankfully, the moment we sat down, the musical started.

It was a good night/show, with the only regret being the fact that I didn't read the given booklet before the musical started. I sat there with my face in a frown, wondering what the particular scene was about - and that happened most of the time. Only by reading the plot thoroughly as soon as I got home did I understand what it was about.

Likiong's violin-playing was awesome - soothing to the ears. I hate it when guys like him and Winston are so good with instruments because I wish I could be more like them. I got quite a shock when I saw that Winston was the composer and pianist on the booklet. That's really impressive!


I thought Jiaqi looked cute in the dress ;)




There were two people taking at the same time using me and Ker's cameras, so they took it thrice since they never went: "1, 2, 3, SMILE!" and whatnot (to warn us beforehand).

I just realised that all the girls in the group shot are from 4E'09.
How awesome.


Sorry its so bright and blur, Manda and Cia!


Winteng asked me to take a few shots for her and to upload them here, so here they are as promised!











This would be Likiong - with his mad crazy grade 8 violin skills.


With Pam.

And Vanessa.
(Pam, Van.. Hey it rhymes!)




Wished Beanie was here though! Hope you're having fun at Germany/whatever place you're in now!

No comments: