G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 22, 2005

Yay PSLE oral is OVA!!! but then there's still gonna be CA2 which is tomorrow [English]...

Stupid.. today my mom got mad with my maid again, and cause my mom was in a bad mood with my maid, she got into a bad mood with everyone else in the family... even my brother and me... my dad too... then my brother playing computer mahz, then she told him to shut it down in 5 mins or he gets it...

Wah lao tomorrow is CA2 English and I haven't study for it yet.... doomsday is coming up soon!!! After CA2 is Prelims then **PSLE**!!! My parents are going wacky over me not studying... mad cows they are...

AYUMI HAMASAKI ROCKS!!! wah listening to her song "Fairyland" that I downloaded from a web, its actually from her "live" performance... in the background got so many people, must be her mad fans like moi~! All clapping and screaming like mad... hahaz good fer ya Ayumi... so many fans...

Ahhh got cough!!! During the oral cause I got a lot of flam stuck down my throat then I think when I talked I sounded funny... and worst is I kept swallowing my flam during the Oral examination lor... I think the invigilators must have notice I kept going "gulp" while I was talking. Will affect me or not???

Wah I'm still listening to fairyland... for the dunno how many time since this morning... the fans are so noisy... I wanna listen to Ayumi Hamasaki sing, not the fans cheering... I think I'll go look for Ayumi Hamasaki's album called "Fairyland" cause inside got the song fairyland.. I'm mad.. I buy the CD for only one song, but don't worry cause I'll end up liking the rest of the songs in the CD too... hahaz going to play maple a while then go study liaoz..........................

No comments: