G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 08, 2005

Yay now I also can update my friendster liaoz..... yayyayyay...

Muhaz! You guys can go see my friendster liaoz... I uploaded LOADS of pics of myself and my family [more of my family and one of me].

Nothing much to say today, but I changed the link for Celine Shan Ai and Rae's blog cause I realised the link that I first put was a wrong link, hence that blog couldn't be accessed...

Notice that I add colours to my post annotz? Yuppiez I add cause I think all white is definitly NOT my colour...

Look at the time and you know why I don't have much to say... lolz... later in the night then maybe I'll say more.... Maybe I go change the template of my other blog... lolz... haha tomorrow is 8th August... must wear red/pink shirt and white for tomorrow's National Day celebration... I can't be bothered to wear my Brownie uniform like I have been wearing it from primary 2's National Day celebration all the way to primary 5's... 3 years liaoz... anywayz now the uniform too small for me so I got excuse if Mrs Leow asks. But I don't think the other primary 6 Brownies will be wearing the uniform... we wanna spend the last National Day celebration in clothes we wanna wear... not in the Brownie uniform... and I think we couldn't be bothered to wear the uniform either... lolz

No comments: