G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 07, 2005

Heez.... announcement announcement....

Notice that the music is gone? Well [muhahaz]... I took it down for the time being cause I found it irritating to have music while I'm checking my stuff upz... and also cause I'm listening to my music in Windows Media Player... so hence it bothers me to be listening to TWO things at once!!!

Secondly... [thinks for a while...] [ah-ha! Got it...]
The tag board color changed to a more blackish style to match my blog... instead of the old pinkish style that matched my other blog...

Thirdly... [thinks again... got lao ren chi dai zheng sia...] [got it... got it...........]
The tag board takes a while to load... so be patient... well it takes a while to load for me, not sure about ya... but its weird that it takes a while for me... if it happens for you, then click anywhere on the navigation and then click back to "Tag"... it works for mua... dunno about ya... if THAT doesn't work... well I dunno... just erm................... [erm]........................... [erm]............................... refresh the whole darn thing.... lolz

Fourthly [NO SUCH WORD!!!] [I invented de hehez]... [this one nooooo need to think... I think about it then wanna CHOKE ON MUA'S FOOD... NO MATTER HOW YUMMY IT IS]...MY BROTHER IS THINKING OF MAKING A darn BLOG!!! [notice that the word "darn" is NOT in capital wordings... this is so that you can see the important part of what I'm saying, and the importance of it] and maybe its gonna link to MINE...!!! [poor moi...]

No comments: