G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 08, 2005

Hi everyone!!! I gotta new name[s]: Moron, Bitch, Bastard, ji-ya, 3rd party, jerk, slut... all called by Rachel... nice names thanks Rae... o- oh don't forget Gwendolf... just over one idiotic incident when I was in a foul mood [ok see! I did told you guys about the foul mood days alright!]... fine you wanted me to apologise right? Why must go type those names and perfectly mention ME??? Yea nice nice... I "like" those names ya know thanks for them they "rock"!

Yaya so what that day I was in a foul mood and I had a frowning face blah! Yep I know my attitude that day was bad yesyes but instead of telling me in my face you go put on your blog to make it known to everyone... had it not been that you updated your friendster blog and I read your posts, I wouldn't have known that you called me those names. Call me 3rd party for what??? Hello~?! I wasn't a go-in-between anyone nor you alright!!! And sorry I'm not a boy - cannot be called bastard and jerk alright! You call those names when you don't know the meaning, you just call for fun! But one thing's for sure that you DON'T know: THEY'RE INSULTING! Mind you stop calling me names! Whatever you say I don't care but THIS is INSULTING!

Ooookkkk this is enough the more I scold I'd feel more irritated by those non-sense words...YES! Tomorrow is 8th August and its a half day in school... woo hoo! I'm gonna bring the cam and take some shots and put them up herez... beware everyone! Once you are caught on camera... you'll see yourself here! Muhahahaz [I'm soooo darn evil ya know]!!! I decided on what to wear liaoz [definitly NO Brownie UNIFORM... its so stuffy and small liaoz I bought it when I was primary 2 so its no wonder!], a pink Converse top and my favourite white cloth vest and maybe a skirt but I'll wear PE shorts inside.... my habit. Or maybe I wear my khaki pants... or maybe not.. see first I'll ask for people's opinion...........

Darn mood... getting mad liaoz after reading Rae's friendster blog... fuming... there's flames on my head... theres burn marks on the paper near me... the computer's on fire due to me...

ENOUGH about that nowz [I'm talking to myself... a little mad.. gota screw loose and stuff... wire not connected properly...].... In the morning when I said I got nothing much to write, it meant that in the night there's LOADS of things for me to write... siao one lorz me... boy am I hungry... haven't eaten dinner yet. Listening to cool Avril Lavigne now... song title:My Happy Ending... oh hang on Dao Ying sent me an email I go check first... oh... she sent to me the same email I got from my cousin Melody... sianz..............

Rebekah [well all people from 6E should know who she is... Rebekah Sarah Tan is she!] is coming back to Singapore in 5 month's time!!! Mandy, wo men quan kao ni le... you're arranging the welcome back party for Rebekah right? lolz I'm sooooo excited about this... hope 5 months fly past like the speed of light [makes me think of stupid Team Rocket [from pokemon] favourite line...]!

Well personal life huh... nothing much nothing much.. whatdayawannaknow??? So kewl parents not at home for the time... until 9 plus I presume [oh sad... sad...]...ooo my handphone no batt liaoz gotta go charge... but who cares? Later than charge... lolz

I added the link of my brother's Shaman King blog to mine liaoz... he also linked me. Notice that my links [under friends/family] are all in alphabetical order [if you never, well then hi blindy!]? Lolz.......................

Signing off larz... wanna go play maple liaoz!!! Later still have ta bathe and pack my bag [as in my Converse sling bag cause tomorrow we're spending the WHOLE day in the hall] for tomorrow... my butt's gonna hurt tomorrow and my legs are gonna be cramped!

Lolz and Ethel you still owe me your birthday present and I still owe you... but you owe me longer! You owe me from April 8th all the way till nowz.... lolz! :D

No comments: