G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 07, 2005

Noticed the time i haven't updated my blog yet? Yes! From July 2nd to August 6... muhaha... my computer was not enabling cookies... then i checked the internet settings and didn't know whats going on... so i just restarted the whole darn thing and vola! Good as new [refering to the internet ONLY]. But the computer is still in bad shape but who cares? I only use the internet nowadays.

ooo F.I.R. rocks.... hahaz I'm going mad nowadays! Listening to their 1st album [China import... the darn thing...] and so... my brother away at my gran's house [just the block to my block's left... can she be called my neighbour annot?] and I'm using the computer. Yes I'm so guai1... NOT! I'm using it secretly man... I rock...

On to school.............. a lot of things have been happening around here.... seems that I'm in a more foul mood than I was ever in. Darn Shanice... yesyes she's my good friend and "sis" but I don't like the attitude that she has... if she's my good friend why does she ask people "whats wrong with my attitude" [the my refers to yours truly] behind moi's back??? I find that irritating you know Shanice! If you feel offended then sorry but yours truly here finds that irritating for your information. Me and Rae drifted apart.... well I guess we're still friends but she doesn't seem to like me... and Shanice just HAS to tell me that Rae has been saying bad stuff about me behind my back... Shanice Sim stop drifting us apart will you? Feeling offended? Well soo~ry! I don't give a dam ok! I still friend you but I don't think we're as close now. Just stop telling me that Mandy and Jasmine has been saying things about me last time... the past is past to me... or is it not to you? Yaya you guys think I stole the tape last year right? But so~ry! Its not me okay... friends trust... my foot! I think Shanice is trying to make me feel bad about last year... I keep thinking that cause when she wrote the note to me... it seems to tell me how people HATE me so much.... but this year's different... its for sure. I'm not gonna be like last year... bullied by people so easily!

Yay I'm a lvl 31 ice/lightning mage in maple! Yoo hoo! Being a mage is sooooooo cool!!! I rock.... muhahaha...

Shucks about the work Mr Low has been giving us... sooooo much I wanna die... lolz.... I plead for mercy! We get EMS [English Math Science] worksheets from him every day!!! Revision papers the thickness of exam papers ya know! Not the average one-piece-by-one-piece kinda worksheets..................................

Been spending a lot of money these days... and oh boy Monday is National Day celebration [8 August] and the next day is my cousin Trisha's 5th birthday and Singapore's 40th birthday[9th August]!!! And today is hu lao shi's birthday [6 August]... so many birthdays... after that... [dramatic music plays] its exams!!! But theres gonna be more maple events happening... cool way to de-stress... lolz... AND on the 29th is PSLE [Primary School Leaving Examination] listening exam.... 18th and 19th is PSLE oral... bleh! I'm not good in Chinese... sob

Wishing all [not da boyz] my classmates good luck in our exams... we're gonna die!!! Wishing myself too... lolz!

No comments: