G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today I'm real mad thanks to MAX TEH YU XIANG... go say me for what?

I've been listening to the song "So Far Away" since this afternoon you know... REPEATEDLY... I'm real mad now... even now I'm listening to it... from about 3 plus in the afternoon till now I've been listening to this... lolz... also been spending a lot of time on friendster today... since I was doing other stuff instead of playing maple [ooo I'm lvl 33 now!] so I became a little bo liao and went clicking everyone's emails into the friendster search to look for people to add... hahaz I so lame liaoz...

Stupid Max, still logging in to MSN for the THIRD time since a few seconds ago... he got windows messenger and MSN messenger so can sign in one at a time... idiot lor he... he got a wife then come and say me... he got a wife on maple lor... go ask Jian Zhi he knows about this...

Wah lao tomorrow got exam liaoz... EL and CL compo larz... not that big an exam but I'm worried for my Chinese compo.... I'm so lan at Chinese... why never ban Chinese leh??? Muzz wish moi luck for Chinese compo and English Situational writing [though Mr Low complimented me on that before I think that its a must to practice that more...]... I think for the Chinese compo when I get it back I'll see a lot of X's on the empty spaces of my composition cause when it comes to the written part of the Chinese exams.... you'll see me crying after receiving the results cause I must have flunked Chinese... [sob]

Haven't revise yet only revised English... better go revise after this liaoz lolz.... wah looking at the examination dates sprawled across my calendar, I think I'm gonna faint leh! After Compo is PSLE Oral examination and blah blah I'm gonna die.... and for the PSLE Oral I'm the last girl for Group B Chinese for first day and ALSO last girl for Group B English second day.... omigosh I really gonna faint liaoz........... [next time when you're register number for 15 for your normal class routine and register number 44383A for PSLE I'm tellin ya this : wish you good luck man... you're gonna end up last ya know!]

The song "So Far Away" is still playing... am I mad or what?

Wah I looked at last year's photo taken with xie lao shi [she left teaching our class last year as trainee teacher on my birthday 08/04/04... sad lar my birthday] and noticed that theres a lot of changes within our class... for one thing, Rebekah and Rui Shuin [or Shin] [Triple P] has left to study other countries liaoz... miss Rebekah [not Rui Shuin]... lolz when she comes back this December the girls in our class is gonna organise a welcome back party for Rebekah... can't wait till then... for other issues Shanice and Shan Ai... well you know... they drifted apart liaoz.... wah theres so many more changes that if I list them out this post is gonna concentrate on that topic lolz...

cool my parents aren't back yet can play longer... lolz guess what... I'm playing the computer secretly again............. : )

Shanice isn't very happy about the class blog she told me... omg what do I have to do to bring everyone back to the way it was?!?! I'm right in the middle of Shanice and ShanAi not knowing what to do now..... I'm soooooo at a loss can anyone PLEASE help me and guide me along the way? I'm really lost now and I can't find the exit to this jungle-maze!!! HELP!!! Shanice and ShanAi please patch up before PSLE will ya? I'm really getting worried for you two and I dunno what to say if you ask me to be counsellor to you two leh............. I'm a lost girl and dunno what to do when it comes to mistakes in friendship... what to do what to do........ I'm soooooo upset liao lor!!! Mind clouding and mists appear... fogging up my mind liao..............................................................................

I'm also upset with my handphone.... sooo slow when doing anything with it.... be it messaging or going through the stuff in the menu and shit I got 2 missed calls... who called me leh? I didn't hear my phone ring unless someone called me this morning, when I was out. Or when my phone was still in my bag [I was lazy this afternoon, couldn't be bothered to take out a handphone from a bag...] since yesterday somemore...

bb gtg....

No comments: