G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Half day in school and the other half in J8....

Aiyar I accidentally pressed "back" while doing my post and poof! The whole darn thing was gone... I typed a LOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG one somemore!!!

So I'll just say the summary and add in the pics...Zheng Yi got 3rd for talentime [for the soloist and mini-groups area]!!! Too bad photos weren't allowed to be taken inside the hall... only the Journalism Broadcast Club's members were allowed to take photos for the newsletter or something... otherwise I'd have taken 10000000000000 pics and post them here! Zheng Yi was the only soloist in the whole talentime.... the judges are blind to have given her 3rd... and give Tabitha 1st!!! Tabitha should have gotten 3rd instead! Zheng Yi's dressing was sooooooooooo good I think the boys were drooling... joking joking don't take me soooooo seriously... Zheng Yi!!! Nevermind if you got 3rd!!! Its the best liaoz!!! Don't be upset lorz... heez...

After that I met lin lao bu downstairs... after the whole ND celebration... and she nagged at me about going straight home to study and blah blah........... then when we were singing "Reach Out for the Skies" for the grand finale... lin lao bu was ALSO singing!!! I practically vomited air out and Celine told me that Ethel "fainted" at the backstage when she heard that lin lao bu was singing along.............

Then we took a bus to J8 [just in case you dunno what J8 is, it is Junction 8...]. Then we ate breakfast [ya me and Celine and Rachel had yong tau fu for breakfast! And Felicia and Yan Wen had Macdonald's for breakfast...]. The group comprised of me, Celine, Rachel, Yan Wen and Felicia.... later on we watched a movie called "7 Swords" at GV [Golden Village] with Cheryl [6F], Yang Xiao Heng and Justin [both from 6F]. We met them at J8's foodcourt... the movie was a little boring and disgusting at first [cause there was the killing spree parts... then the you-know-what part]... but then after that when they were REALLY fighting near the end of the show, it was really interesting... hahaz.. Felicia went to Ethel's house at 2 plus and we walked around while waiting for the movie to start...

Now on to the pictures I took while we were at J8... no pics were taken in school...


Heez... Celine found her shoe too high [platform shoes] and very uncomfortable so Celine and Yan Wen changed shoes while Yan Wen was buying the "Rancho Pocket" at KFC's take-away counter... they looked weird so I asked them to pose for a pic and Rachel was trying to prevent me from taking a pic of them by using her HUGE paper bag to swing infront of them... hahaz it didn't work though! [See the drink in Yan Wen's hands...]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bad Celine and Rachel... they were trying to steal Yan Wen's drink! HEY GUYZ!!! Why never ask me to drink! I want some too....!!!! [Now you know why I asked you to see the drink in Yan Wen's hand.. cause that's the drink they're stealing!!!]


Celine's feet... hahaz see the shoes she's wearing? The one on the left is Yan Wen's and the one on the right is hers...


All our shoes... mine is the blue converse one... Rachel's is the light blue converse... Celine's is the funny one with the stripe down and Yan Wen's is the school shoe... Who's finger is that??? Definitly not mine...


Heez suddenly we all became kids and went under the hot Sun to the playground at the open area of J8... We ended up playing there as we had nothing to do while waiting for the movie to start...


Smile and say cheese!!! After taking this pic... Celine suddenly jumped up and shouted that the area that she sat on was hot [well of course lar... it was SUNNY there... so much to the extent that I felt like there were loads of heat waves around there...]


Hahaz I so lame go take a pic of inside the mirror reflecting thingy... part of the playground...


One of the two slides at the playground... this slide got 3 areas where you can slide... the moment I sat down somewhere near the slides [it was soooo hot!] then I didn't bother to slide down but Celine and Rachel asked me to slide so oh well I decided to have a go at it anywayz...


O-oh... the drink's [the one that I told you to look at previously] cover had opened a little and the drink spilled out in Yan Wen's bag. Thats not the worst thing... the worst thing is that the drink is COKE!!! [so Yan Wen emptied her bag and held it for a while... then started flinging it around like mad and most of the Coke dripped out...]


All the things that were in Yan Wen's bag were emptied out to dry... most of them were wet...

Celine and Rae sitting on the slide... getting ready to start a race around the playground...

Celine trying to climb up the rock climbing thing...


Dunno what Celine did but I think she accidentally hit her leg against something and her shoe came off...


She FINALLY noticed I was taking a pic of her, so she pushed up her glasses and smilled...


Rae running around the playground... still challenging Celine... but Rae's gonna win cause she sorta got a head-start... [so evil hor she : )]

Finally we were leaving the playground [cause Celine and Rae finished thier race] and when we got our bags [ouch hot!!!] and were ready to leave, Yan Wen was the only person left still packing... lolz... [opps dunno why this pic isn't in the center like the rest of the pics...]


Woo hoo we bought a super big gulp to bring into the cinema! Coolz... While I was taking this pic Rae took this oppourtunity to drink some of the drink... explains why you can see someone's MOUTH on the cup and in the pic!!!


Yay~ the finally completed cuppa super big gulp... WITH the cover on now so that Rachel cannot try to drink it while I'm taking the pic...

No comments: