G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, August 11, 2005

YAY!!! Finally finished the 1000 piece puzzle my dad and I bought at a Pasar Malam a few weeks [or almost a month] ago... me and my dad did it together so not all credit goes to me... heez... I took two pics of the completed puzzle for fun...

Furthermore the puzzle's a Shaman King puzzle... hahaz : )

Yay can frame it up soon... just have to buy the frame........ -_-

Yesterday never post cause I went to my gran's house then when I came back I kept playing Maple Story and then in the night I rushed downstairs to see the tankers and all the army stuff going past [they have this after every NDP, all the army tankers blah will drive along the streets to show off at us Singaporeans to tell us how efficent our Armed Forces are...], only to realise I went down too late and missed the tankers, but my dad and bro saw it cause they went down earlier... and my dad said that the tankers were sooooo fast so he couldn't take pictures of it... otherwise I would post it here too and let myself and everyone see it... but the tankers were also SUPER noisy!!! From my house [which was about 2 blocks away from the street that they drove past on] I could hear the noise that the tankers made.............

Sianz lor... who got blog must link me and tell me your link, then I can also link you back mahz... today is a holiday [for us kids only... muhahaz] and its so sian... maybe later going out with my cousin, then after that have to rush back for tuition!!! Grr... I hate tuition days... I hate Math... I hate Math.........

Maybe I'll go look for somemore puzzles later if there's time... hahahaz I wanna do somemmore [and get scolded by my dad for not doing work since Prelims and CA2 and PSLE is coming... si liao si liao!!!]

As usual nothing much as its the early afternoon... later I go play maple somemore... and I'm lvl 32 liaoz must congratulate me!!! Currently at lvl 32 10+% only... one more lvl to wear blue amoria top and bottom and wield Wizards Wand [or whatsoever]!

Maybe later than post somemore... hahaz that'll be in the night, then I got more stuff to say...

One more thing....

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!! [belated]

YOU ROCKZ... [hahaz mai lame larz...]

No comments: