G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 17, 2005

AHHH So happy.... everythings all patched and well... [and when I say patch I don't mean maple patch but patch for another term, few understand]

AHHH See it and I scream... ahahahahah!!! Ok tell ya what I'm fine, I'm not mad or anything... hehez... that is... in my opinion of course hahaz... woot lvl 33 for maple and still no new weapons... woot for what then?!?!

These days a little busier with homework and stuff so never really updated the blog though I wanted to. I spent more time on the class blog... now its better.... MUCH better than before of course. Also spending more time on friendster [for dunno what reason nor cause]... Exams are nearing and oh boy am I going mad about all the work done... omigosh realised that I haven't finish my tuition work but who cares....

Realised that my parents get very rough with my door when I lock myself in [playing the com but my parents don't know that]... they knock the door to chase me outside to eat or talk to them or eat as usual, but when they knock it, I mean they really KNOCK it down... buldozers lar... they knock and turn the doorknob like mad until I finally noticed [music too loud], turn off the computer and opened the door only to get a well done scolding... yea right scoldings... I hate it, especially since my parents add a lot of nagging into the scolding part..

Everyone's trying to spread maple, yup thats right, even mua...

Wah yesterday har... watch the show "Stairway to Heaven" and cried like siao [my aunt lent me the discs what so I watch lor... I watched the whole set liaoz but then yesterday my mom was curious about the ending so she jumped all the way to the last disc...] ...we watched and cried at the same time.. so sad.. you wanna know what happened har??? GO WATCH THE SERIES ON TV LAR now channel U playing it... but lemme tell you this the first few episodes are really hor... how to say har... you watch until you feel like you wanna SLAP Youli lor... DAMN HORRID LAR SHE... Youli and her mom the actress so bad to poor Jingshu... Chengjun lor!!! Chengjun like Jingshu, then Youli also like Chengjun so she and her EVIL mom tried breaking them up so that Chengjun will not marry Jingshu but marry Youli... evil hor... i wanna hen hen de DA Youli YI BA ZHANG!!! Damn horrid lar she... but Chengjun quite shuai de larz hahaz...

So stressed wish there was someone to talk to about my stress... sianz lor keeping things to myself is my hobby but now I hope to open it out to someone lor... my parents har..? Forget it lor they'd only complain and tell me I need to do more homework now and then... stupid lor...

Yippie PSLE Oral examination is two days away from today WOOT! I'm not wooting cause I'm happy there's PSLE Oral so near to me is cause I'm happy that its gonna be over soon... NOT FAIR the lower primary get special holiday on Thursday and Friday cause the MOE is afraid that they'd DISTURB the primary 6ers when they run along the corridor, making zhi zha sheng... wu liao bo liao.......................... I wanna complain to MOE ASAP!!! But heng I'm in group B for the two days... as in good that I'll have to reach school latest is 9:15am but then can reach there at 9:00am to be safe.... heng I'm not in group A for any of the days cause group A has to reach school by 7:25am or 7:15am I think... hahaz... but the bad news about being in group B is that I'm the last girl for group B... not only the last girl but the last person for group B's Chinese for first day and English for second day... register number 15... PSLE register number 44383A.... I HATE YOU!!! Now have to wait sooooooooooooo long for my turn lar................ shit you!

ok lar for other things all's well.... nothing bad is happening but I'm feeling pretty left out when I'm on the bus with Rachel, Celine and Yan Wen cause after Celine gets off the bus Yan Wen and Rachel sorta like leave me out of their conversations... I'm getting soooo lonely... who to talk to??? sianz....

No comments: