G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 05, 2005

Mood:::Cloudy//Moody

Haizzz looking at moi results.... 205/300[EMS only]?!?!?! OMG THATS SO LOW! Stupid Math pull me down real hard... egad! Adding my Chinese test paper its still low...

Do you have Adobe Photoshop? If you have lend me the CD thanks cause I wanna try making a blog layout of my own!!! Read so many tutorials now so I'm quite sure my knowledge of blogskin-making is better.... :) I'm so jealous of people who have it :(

ooo good news for Hillary Duff fans [Celine a.k.a. Sulin its especially for ya muzz read muzz read]! Hillary Duff just came out with a new album forgot the name of it hahaz but if you go Popular [AMK] you can see it on one of the tops... yeayea she rocks [most of da times]..... Wonderin why I should mention this? I'm bored of listening to all my songs [listened to F.I.R.'s 1st album for dunno how many times over and over this morning.] so I'm listening to Hillary Duff... so long never listen to her songs...

Now its raining water [not cats-n-dogz]... so heavy wonderin how to get to my grandma's block just beside mine.... oh ya stupid me there's a shelter connected from my block to hers... but o-well... yesterday go Karaoke with my parents and their friends and their son YL [it was his birthday that day] whom I've known since he was born [our parents are VERY good friends... my mom knew his mom since they were in Secondary school and until now they're friends] and of course younger than me [good to bully hahaz joking] by 2 years.... hahahaz I'm older and thankful that I am! We went there until 1am........ so tired when I got home.... just flumped onto my bed and forgot I was still in my outing clothes and haven't change to my at-home-clothes... we went to the Karaoke place with a few more people... 3 kids [including me] and 7 adults in total... they said I sang quite well hahahhaz... but I had stage fright [though that was just a room] and everytime I sang some F.I.R. songs and they stared at me I'd just freak out.... but who cares I even sang JJ Lin's songs.... boy he rawks!

haizzz going to bathe cause going my gran's for lunch now bbz...

No comments: