G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wish I had my camera...

Haizzz yesterday of all days I didn't bring my camera...

First up when I went to Orchard Road Takashimaya with Celine and my mom, there was this group playing with some home utensils [I bet they got inspiration from the group "Stomp" but Stomp is the whole group use utensils and they even use panlids and garbage cans!] and there were so many people crowding around them... most of the people had cameras and they could take photos... then... I DON'T HAVE...

Second, at Toa Payoh, there was this car accident between a motorcycle and a taxi at the road junction... I know lar not very nice to take pics of car accident but then like... how to say... like very interesting liddat.

Thirdly [before the accident] there was this actor and actress hosting a something like carnival or roadshow called "PSC" then the other titles were in Chinese at Toa Payoh also... then I WISHED I had brought along my camera!!! Haizzz...

But anywayz got a new watch [Baby-G!!! Omg $108 so expensive dunno why my parents bother to buy!] and then when I got home I practically flumped on the sofa... so tired! We've been shopping until then ever since I finished Jiang for the day... Then I was like "mom can go home?" cause my back was breaking, neck was stiff, legs were tired, foot was pain. When I got home guess what I found... a BLISTER on my left foot [the hurting one] and I was like "oh god... not another one!" Ahhhhh shucks I wanted FOSSIL WATCH!!! NOT REALLY BABY-G!!! But hey, Baby-G will do.. but I like FOSSIL for the moving lights in the background.. so nice! But then the shop at Taka had no discounts and my mom wanted discounts so we went to Toa Payoh JUST to buy the watches... I wanted one FOSSIL watch but it was not at the shop at Toa Payoh... HAIZZZ and my dad spent like $200 over for my mom and my watches... poor dad. And he even told me that I should have bought FOSSIL WATCH instead of BABY-G WATCH cause its cheaper than BABY-G [my mom knows the owner of the shop quite well so she asked for discount until he discounted her watch like $20 or more]!!! wah lao... and I told him "I wanted the watch not here lar!!!" and he went "hmm okok lar"... bet he regretted buying for me this watch cause the NETT price was $108, no more, no less. So even the owner couldn't give discounts for that!

No comments: