G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 09, 2005

I shall now concentrate on my studies and work double hard and aim for AMKSS or Cedar Girls... since there's only a few months or don't even say months weeks before PSLE and I wanna beat my cousins [pri 6 derr lar]! Woot...

I still have my Herbie:Fully Loaded movie ticket with me lolz and my Seven Swords movie ticket too.... and I watched Seven Swords on 8th Aug... I think I'm going to start a collection of movie tickets to movies I've watched before lolz... you think its weird? Nah I don't think so...

Today still got Jiang later... OH SHIT FORGOT TO DO THE ZUO WEN!!! going to do after this... but then I want to go library with Celine they all to do.. but my mom doesn't like me to go to the library... so sucky man... library you study, otherwise do what?!?!

My arm hurts! Must have been turning around when I was sleeping too much... hurts like hell!

In maple I'm lvl 35! So happy... but I look so weird in my Green Matty... my Dark Noel rawks! I even found a Guiltian while fighting and a Ryden... so cool! But now I'm looking for a Red Whip... and of course, needless to say, more people are playing maple! Yay~!

aiyar need to go do my work liaoz still haven't eat breakfast...

No comments: