G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 17, 2005

I HATE to say this but I'm so angry at my mom! I HATE TUITION!!

Wah lao later got tuition when I haven't even finish the homework! Later got tuition when I haven't even get ready! Later got tuition ONLY when I want to sleep! Later got tuition ONLY WHEN PRELIMS ARE OVER! GIMME A BREAK! Come on! Prelims are o-va! And then whats else is that we SHOULD take a break! Another thing is that I HATE TUITION! ANOTHER THING is that I'M SO DARN TIRED FROM TODAY'S PSLE LISTENING COMPRE!!! You don't understand us ok, DEAR parents, but YOU DIDN'T SIT FOR EXAMS LIKE THAT! btw we sat in the hall for so long only to REMEMBER that we have the stupid dumb dumb TUITION later on! I WANT TO SLEEP ONE YOU KNOW?!?!

GET
A
LIFE!

Thats what I think. Parents don't understand their kids well enough, cause they don't. FULLSTOP. They think "oh nevermind they have extra tuition is SUPER GOOD for their STUPID BRAINS! They are soooooooo stupid to go into a EM2 class when they should have gone into an EM1 class! They so tupid might as well get MORE tuition!"[waves finger in the air] NAH-UH! ITS NOT ONLY MAKING ME STUPIDIER, BUT ITS EVEN MAKING MY BRAIN SPOIL AND ROT! Blah blah only some kids enjoy tuition but sorry yo, I DON'T!

Whatever I think its stupid having tuition. Whats the IDIOTIC point??? BTW I'm NOT AS STUPID AS THEY THINK! ARGH 1 more hour! If my tuition teacher comes late, I'm gonna kill him! I'm NOT doing more MATH!!! I HATE MATH!!! When he's late, he DRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the tuition till it is EXACTLY 2 hrs of tuition... idiot right?

Today just had PSLE LC and I'm so tired. Phew! Sat in the hall for so long people butt will hurt one leh. Took us so long [excluding our lunch break] to finish the LC... after that Miss Lau or something liddat asked Ethel to bring down the loudhailer to the AVA cupboard downstairs. In the hall Ethel said that she dare to shout with the loudhailer downstairs urm... something about me.... blah. I thought she was joking but NO~~~ she really did it! I ran away when I heard what she said. Oh great then all my closer friends-who-are-girls kept teasing me. ESPECIALLY Jia Ying!!! You wanna die?!?! Anywayz... LATER STILL GOT TUITION! I'm so mad at my mom that when I was talking to her about canceling the tuition, I HUNG UP THE PHONE halfway. To prevent her from calling back and nagging at me, I put the phone on the table so that the line is USED so that no one can call through. Good idea hor? I'm getting more rebellious now a days. TOO rebellious. I'm just so tired and yet she won't let me cancel tuition! We had exams for the WHOLE WEEK! Mon/PrelimEng Tues/PrelimMath Wed/PrelimChi Thursday/PrelimSci Friday/PSLE.LC

I haven't even eaten lunch
But then again,

I have no appetite! Thanks to my mom! My gastrics act up again I can blame it on her! [points finger]

Hahaha, looking at some of my friend's msn nicks, I remembered the Eng LC today... there was a part when a lady said that her friends used to tease her when she was fat :"Fatty fatty bom bom today cannot go home!" HAHAHA isn't it just HILARIOUS??? My friends even go put that statement on their msn nicks!

Haizzz later when got time then I blog somemore now I go do some of my tuition work or I have to do more Mathematics later.... ciao for now...

No comments: