G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Interview

Going to Singapore Poly later at 2pm for a written test + interview. Got shortlisted for my JPSAE application so hopefully all goes well and I'd become an SP Media and Communications student this year!


Time flies really. Been dancing a lot, and working almost every day's killing me slowly because I'm getting enough sleep. Yeah, blame the fact I insist on dancing after work.

But if there were a list of what made me happy, it'd look a lot like this:
  • Dance
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Chocolates
  • Food
  • Bubble tea

So dance is definitely something I love too much to not do. Can't imagining not dancing for like months or years.. if that ever happened I'd be dead or something.

I'm still very keen on trying out aggro! Was searching through some of my old posts when I came across the one on Cia's 17th birthday surprise last year..

"I'm contemplating taking up aggro skating for fun, but the price of the skates is one thing, the fact that I should be occupied with nothing but studies (and hip hop, once or twice a week I promised myself) at this point of time."

I've been contemplating taking up aggro since the December from two years back! While I was working at the YOG merch store with the babes Alex and Cel.

Well.. my new (or now I guess he's not new to me anymore la hor) colleague's an aggro-skater! So hm prolly would get some tips from him because it's not like dance where noobs could just go attend a hip hop course to learn the basics of a style and move on from there no??

No comments: