And also cuz I've been extremely exhausted this week. I've not been online at unearthly hours recently, which in a way is good cuz it goes to show my body clock's adjusting itself back.
I met up with Alex recently and it was sooooo good to see her again. And I'll be seeing her this Friday too along with the BFFs -Rainbows and Hearts- (I hope) cuz she told us we could go down to support her at SP for her CASS Idol finals. Pretty excited and happy for her, especially about everything that's going on in her life right now. You've struggled so much with what you thought people would think of this, babe! So yeah I'm happy to hear that you're genuinely happy. Just know that you have friends that love you dearly so please be sure that this is what you want :)
Okay so I'm supposed to be heading off to work in about 10mins.
I can't get my mind off food now and it sucks, really. My metabolism isn't as high as when I was in primary school. Cuz back then I really ate what I wanted but never grew fat. A person with 8 CCAs on hand NEVER grows fat.
Since about three months back, I've gained 2kg and that's not good. I guess I'll start swimming alone soon because everyone I asked said they wanna join me but in the end like weeks go by without us actually doing so.
SUCKS TO LOVE FOOD UGH.
p.s. Decided to add this in-
- Drink more water
- Eat more fruits, veggies and less carbs
- LEARN TO CONSUME FOOD/DRINKS WITH LESS SUGAR. Like Milo. GWEN PLEASE STOP ADDING IN LIKE 193854654786578 SPOONFULS OF CONDENSED MILK. (And stop secretly eating a bit of it after making your Milo too!)
- Stop snacking. Drink water when hungry
- Stop eating dinner past 9
- Less than 800 calories/day??