G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

urgh! i feel really tired of my mom's nonsense. SHE JUST CANT SEEM TO STOP GETTING ANGRY AT ME EVER SINCE MY DAD LEFT FOR KOREA!

daddy, hurry up and come home. please! before i explode. the door's just there. i can't stand her anymore. its like i'm her anger venting thingy. before we start another war like the silent war, please come home!

what i dont like about my mom is once she gets angry at anything, like work, people or stuff, she vents it on me and my bro. now that i'm grown up she doesnt hit me whenever she gets mad. she just wants to pick a fight with me. for my bro he sometimes cries when my mom scolds him out of the blue.

DAD! HURRY AND COME HOME. PLEASEEEE! i dont like it when you're not around..

please be awake. please. at this time i really need you to be awake. you sometimes accompany me. why not now when i need someone to accompany me??

No comments: