G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

newest song obsession - How to Save a Life, by The Fray :D

the song is nice. the MV is sad. watch it yourself and you'd know why [:

today is a longggg day. woke up, ate breakfast and went to play the com. then i had to get ready to go to da ku ma's house for visiting. everyone was going so yays! :D again, my family was like 2nd last. at least not last haha.

was kinda boring this year. dont know why. zhiyi gege wasnt there, and zhiming gege went out after a while lol. just slacked and chatted with Melody the whole afternoon.

then got home and played audition. then went out to eat KFC at AMK central with Celine and her mom, along with my bro and my mom. Didnt eat too much, wasnt too hungry, and at the same time i wanted to loose weight! =/

after that we went to AMK Hub. The mothers and the brother walked super slow lah. dunno why. me and celine walked to the entrance of AMK Hub, turned around and couldnt see them. Then i spotted my mom, then my bro. didnt see Celine's mom. But they were quite far behind. seesh!

rushed down to Sony Ericsson shop. Saw the phone i wanted so badly! :D saw Kerrie's phone too. cheaper than the phone i wanted. by like 200bucks?

My mom might get me Kerrie's phone. But i want the W850i! gah. the phone i want is like 568bucks without contract i think. so ex. i asked my mom if i can trade in my black sony ericsson phone which is super old. then she told me see how. if not i might be getting kerrie's phone lol. i want the white one. i think i'm starting to like all electronic stuff white :D

No comments: