G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

eek, tomorrow the sec2s sailors can't go Science Center ): all pretty bummed. cos we must train for youth championship. gah. oh well, i heard from peckkhee that last year her batch of sailors from sec2 also didnt manage to go. ahhhhh! its been like ages since i've visited the science center, and this is the first field trip with my sec2 class. quite sad lah. but like joseph said "its compulsory to train, we've not got a choice for tomorrow." not that we wanna skip or not train lah. hai.

oh well, sighs aside.

lessons were as usual, super boring. after school had the skit practice, so i was like "OH SHUCKS I FORGOT TO BRING MY SCRIPT!!!" then i went "OH NO I TOTALLY CANT RECALL MY LINES WTH!!!"

then i grabbed winteng's script and memorised what i couldnt, but it just didnt seem to work - i was too nervous to remember A THING.

so when mrs nathan asked me and shriram to come out since the first scene was our scene, i went out and just sat down while shriram talked like his script was imprinted in his mind due to an implanted microchip or something. he kept trying to mouth my script, and mrs nathan kept staring at me. i couldnt make out what shriram was saying and i just sat there.

mrs nathan then scolded me and told me to go take the script and act out the scenes with the script. she practically screamed at me. she said "i know you've just taken over, but you've missed the past few practices and you dont even know whats going on!!!" ehem, i didnt miss the past few practices. i didnt just take over. she's seen me from the first practice till today's practice and she forgot o.0

when i went backstage after my scene was over, i just cried. i almost did on stage but i decided not to waterworks infront of a teacher. i sat on the piano chair and cried like a tap. then yokeching saw me, and came over to comfort me. thanks yokeching!! <3 then kerrie came over too, thanks loads girls [: then i had the next scene, so i had to go out again. said my lines and went backstage and carried on crying. i think elizabeth and shriram saw from the left side of the stage and shriram came over to tell me that i dont have to be too stressed up about it. thanks too shriram!

for Weiyun's scene i managed to memorise it, thank goodness. i went out without the script. but the scene back at the psychologist was super long. like 7 sentences long? super hard to memorise. so i went out with the script again. lol.

practice took like 1 hour?

and the next practice is on friday. another badminton day, great.

then the competition's on next tuesday. wahhhhh. meeting mrs nathan at somerset MRT to go there with the cast. the school should be pretty nice. only got 22 or 21 schools competiting, mrs thomas told me. so she's expecting us to get a prize. AHHHH PRESSURISING!

No comments: