G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

okay, reallyyyyyy bored D:

today i felt really sick in class, and if you're thinking mentally sick then no. I was having super bad headaches and felt giddy in class. Supposed to go home during 2nd period in canteen, but i still had the energy to go siao in class especially during the middle of recess and HomeEcs and during English where we had CLASS DEBATE; THEARENA STYLE!

okay before i say more, the class debate was pretty boring. no fixed time for free-fire round okay. sian lah free fire round.

Bernice outwitted me! GAH! ): her topic was 'students should not bring hp to school (proposition)'. then during freefireround Yayun asked me to ask the question "if you say that the victim would blame the school if their hp gets stolen or lost, dont you think its their own responsibility to look after their hp since they want to bring it to school?"

after a few rebuttings between her group and mine, she finally asked "so lets say if there was a big bully that stole your hp and you dont dare to take it back, what would you do?"

then i shouted out the most obvious answer that first hit my mind : "tell teacher lorh DUH!"

then she shot up from her seat and went "A-HAH! THERE, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! and you said that it was the students own responsibility! *grins happily and sits down*"

great, so paisei to let her outwit me sia. haha.

after school meant to go sailing. i was outside the staffroom's side door watching Aaron try to throw his sailing bag down to Audrey from the second floor, and he did! She catched it and threw it into the pile of bags from the sailors.

then i threw down mine too :D BUT of course we made sure that no one was walking down underneath the side we were throwing down our bags from. Audrey catched my bag and i laughed and we went "YAYYYY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

so i went home after telling ms cheng i was sick. actually i hanged around in school talking to my friends. Then Bernice needed one more person for her group, and the last time she asked me i told her i was going sailing. This time she knew i wasnt sailing cos i wasnt feeling well so she went to ask ms cheng along with jiaqi and seraphina whether i can go Science Center. lol!

i was like, talking to Bernice and then POOF! she ran off to where Jiaqi was (which was where ms cheng was -_-). Then Bernice came back with my sailing bag and told me "eeyer ms cheng dont allow you to come leh! T_T" but its understandable lah, i'm sick lor. i'm just afraid ms cheng thinks i fake sick or something to pon sailing in hope i can go Science Center. NOOOO! ><

AND TODAY IS COMBINED TRAINING WALAO! I WANT COMBINEDDDDD T_T

David told me in class and i was like "Walao! i sick and not going sailing then no combined. then i'm healthy and hyper and its not combined. what crap is this sia?"

anyway, went home and ate luomaigai. then drank soyabean milk. super sleepy le, the headache throbbing in my head like someone was using my head as a drum, super uncomfortable. the dizzy spell sorta wore off already but it was still there tho.

then my mom told me to go to polyclinic to see doctor and not go to the clinic downstairs my house since it was more ex. huh! dontwant! =/ but i still had to go cos apparently i needed an MC to give ms cheng and my mom called my dad to make me go to polyclinic instead of the clinic.

I WANT THE DRUMMANIA CONSOLE!! :D

its not cool, but the game seems fun. all i have to do is borrow a PS2 from my cousin then plug in the really squished together drum-like console. my dad doesnt mind if we all chip in for the PS2 or PS3 or even XBOX! :D but he thought the console was pretty expensive from the way i was talking to him, so he told me if i actually wanted something so expensive i'd have to save for it myself.

okay, its official. i wanna save up for the DRUMMANIA OFFICIAL CONSOLE! :D its 100bucks tho. ahhh xintong.

No comments: