G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 19, 2007

ahh sian just update for fun since its been a while since i updated lol.

today i didnt go compete for the last race! lol. then peckkhee smsed me saying that linjie was so freggin happy i didnt come cos he confirm liddat can win me in overall ranking le.

but end up he DNF and didnt win me. LOL. who ask him so geikiang.

went to tuition.. sleepy.. did Word Problems using Simultaneous Equations in class. was like zzz...

came home played audi and then went to gran's place for lunch. quite early cos my dad dragged me there earlier or i'd be stuck to the com. came home and audi-ed from like 3+ to 7. lol! then had laksa for dinner.. quite okay lah not very hot lol. then drank FnN.. which was a wrong chioce cos it made me feel weird since i ate hot stuff before that.

then watched some C walk videos on youtube and practiced my V and heeltoe. yay! i think i'm doing better in it lol. practiced for about 1 hr then watched tv.. then came back and filmed myself doing C walk to see how i look. quite okay.. just that i didnt do enough moves.

thought of posting the video here, but quite paisei sia. haha. cos i'm not that good in C walking and i only did basic moves to Smack That by Akon. lol.

then its like 12am then i swap to practicing bboy.. my 6step. then learnt 2step. still working on it [:

i love C walkin'! :D

No comments: