G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 16, 2007

AHHH! i'm seriously tired out from the competitions! and i still have 2 more days egad!! D:

okay. my left leg is sunburnt. funny, cos usually i dont get even close to getting sunburnt can. haha. its been such a long time since i got sunburnt. usually i just get BURNT.

my face and eyes are red again. eeyer! and my lips feel so dry, like its gonna crack soon. walao lor! feels so weird. first time since i long time since i got sunburnt and lip crack, so this must be a really hot week lah. wrong week for competitions.

today we didnt race! haha. cos of light wind, and a bit of storm. everybody sian sian wait for AP flag to come down... 1 hour pass... AP flag still havent come down yet. i was like super tired so i was glad it didnt come down.

then i got really bored. so i was like "AP flag hurry come down i wanna sail!!!"

end up me, ningxin and peckkhee camped in the girls toilet, the point where all our bags are chucked. then we just play handphone games, slack, listen to music. ningxin just spent the whole time reading her book.

we waited from 10.30+ until 2+.. AP flag still NOT DOWN. so i went around looking for the gang and they were nowhere to be found. then i saw that wenfeng they all already pulled out their boats, so i went to the beach to find them, and they were there burying each other -_- later i'll post pics if my USB cable wants to listen to me -_-

they swam, but i didnt. just sat there and watched them playing in the water like little kiddos lol. cheeteng was smsing (dunno who sei. lol (;), mubarak kept trying to take out my rubberband, ningxin and peckkhee sat on the sand staring into thin air and chatting, ryan still didnt wanna seem to get wet (yesterday he also didnt wanna get wet lol). so we just sat there lor..

they were like playing like siao lah. then i joined in but i still didnt wanna get wet. so i just sat at the sand while they ran around. then wenfeng came and threw seawater at me. i know by the time it reaches me it becomes a few drops of water right? yah. but for me, when it hit me, it was like HUGE DROPLETS OF WATER. i was like "o.o???" then "O.O CHO WEN FENG YOU COME HERE!!!!" and he was like "you wanna get wet? okay lor!" then kept threathening to wet me. i was already wet a bit lor! one side of my ponytail, my ear, my face and my uv suit sleve. the RIGHT side. zzz!

i agree with aaron, today was the most fun competition day we ever had :D

then finally at about 4.30pm AP FLAG BECAME AP OVER A FLAGGGG! :D happyhappy! haha. btw, in sailing, AP over A flag means "races postponed. go home" or something. haha. everyone was so happy. i was happy cos for once i didnt need to wash my boat.

i was like "*smiles and looks at my boat* oh shucks... *stares at the bow of the boat* zomg! agnes!!! zomgomgomg! your horfun stain! *looks at my boat* zzz..." haha. so i still had to wash my boat. but anyway i left my booties on the back of the boat, which made it all sandy -_-

ningxin wants hiking pants! so do i! haha. super heavy. if i buy it, how i carry to school? its like normal sailing load makes my shoulder pain... then plus hiking pants so heavy. how i carry! haha. and i want my own lifejacket... hard to keep all the stuff i need to bring out to sea properly. lol. as in, not like NSC those lifejacket.. the one like tzuling's one lol. with the front pocket. and also i want the bag that you can bring out to sea without worrying about your stuff inside getting wet. forgot what its called. but i didnt see it at the shop! aww. can stuff in waterbottle and such during race lol. i want so much stuff o.o

the thing is (zomg), ZHIK hiking pants cost like 250bucks? i want the Magic Marine one.. about 150bucks. so much cheaper can! ZHIK is like Adidas lah.. only paying more for the brand. lol. but ZHIK stuff are nice. life jacket 90bucks and that bag dunno how much cos i never saw it in the shop at NSC. oh well.. slowly save up to pay for some of the cost bah lol.

No comments: