G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

woah. like one month never update! haha. so i am now.

incase you're still wondering, hey wth are you doing online gwen??
inside info, i'm like using other people's wl. heh.

make things fast and summarised. haha.

thanks all for a nice 14th birthday yep :D
this year's birthday was a weird year. considering the fact my parents werent at home for my birthday.

they went to GENTING during my birthday, thinking i would go.

i was quite sad lah, but i have my friends around to celebrate it with me :D

Thanks KERRIE, ALICIA, EILEEN, JIAQI, CELINE, AARON, MUHAMMED AND RAYNOR for celebrating my birthday with me :D even tho we celebrated it two days earlier lol.

Good friday! haha.

quin's damn shocked that i'm online haha!

okay back to the point.

now my internet's still down. so dont expect me to be online much still okay. haha.
i have like a damn lot to talk about lor haha.

so much that i dont really know where to start. heh.

oh yah!

yesterday when i went back to school to put the interschools form in ms cheng's pigeon hole after the dragonboating thing, i saw some of the sec2 dance people at the piano haha. i was about to leave when carine dragged me to the piano there saying someone was looking for me.

i expected it to be a senior who was like urm, aimlessly walking around school cos he didnt wanna go home?

when i got there mauruay was playing the piano haha. then jiaqi and nicolette saw me, ran to me and jumped on me. then all the sec2 dance people who were there (it was like, 5.30pm lol) shouted hi to me haha. then i saw raynor standing there with mauruay haha so i went over to say hi to them. dammnit maruay can play the piano damn nice lah!

as we were chatting, we saw this guy with a camera. in his hands was a bunch of FLOWERS.

so naturally we thought of laughing cos a guy was holding flowers in one hand and a camera in another.

then we saw a bride and groom walk from the ramp there! haha. the dancers got damn hyped up and ran to them and started talking to the bride. they should be related to the school in some way, cos its not like our school is a nice place to have your wedding photos taken!

they came back and told me she and her husband were ex-mayflowerians. hah, i guessed as much. bingo :D

when they left after taking the last few shots at the fountain, me and nicolette asked mauruay to play the wedding song thingo on the piano while they were walking past the general office :D the bride turned back. lol. i was like wahhh they never turn around and shout thanks de!!! haha.

sooo...

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU :D
have a blessed wedding yep [:

even tho i dont know you two haha. hope either one of you are from sailing o.o hehe.

No comments: