G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 29, 2007

okay, very unhappy things happening now. and it all started yesterday.

i'm super angry with my mom. she doesnt care about what i feel. its gonna be silent, cold war-days for the rest of our lives between us. AND I'M GONNA SHOW HER I CAN SURVIVE ON MY POCKET MONEY ALONE. she thinks i'm so dependant? HAH! i'm gonna prove that she's fucking wrong.

anyway,

tuition today was hell boring can.

Mr Phua wasnt here so this young teacher came.. very boring. but HE GAVE US A 10MIN BREAK! :D Mr Phua only did that like once ever since i joined. So went to 7-11 with Celine and this Indian girl in my class (sorry! i forgot your name ): ) and bought Slurpee and went to Edo Sushi and bought Sushi! :D yummmm. Hao Eng and Joyce were there buying Sushi too.

Brought everything back upstairs to eat while the teacher was teaching. I wasnt even paying attention lor. MISTAKE! shouldnt have bought that freaking Slurpee, it made me cold in class lah!

Amos and dunno who left the class first when the cher told us we can go for a 10min break, and for the rest of the lesson Amos wasnt in class. the cher said he doesnt wanna know where they went or whatever. He just wants to carry on with lesson knowing Amos is this kinda person. lol.

After tuition went to Popular with Celine and spent a long time there cos we were looking for notebooks :D I NEED TO DO MY NOTES CAN.
EVERYTHING I BOUGHT WAS ORANGE :D or at least, majority of it was orange :D


Celine had a tough time deciding what color notebook to buy, so in the end she gave up and decided to come buy another day :/
she accompanied me home to get my stuff to go out to study cos i didnt wanna stay home and see my mom's face, but she couldnt study with me. Kerrie and Raynor also couldnt D: sadsad.
end up since no one could go, i just stayed at home.

which explains why i'm able to type this. hah.

No comments: