G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

YAYness!
i got full combo twice for Flying Duck by Cherry Filter on AuditionSEA! :D
very happy with myself. haha. my hands were trembling when i was done [:
shall talk about my day?
today's lessons were all boring okay. BORING. especially Science. most 2Integritians would agree that the way Mrs Supra teaches us, its like not teaching us at all. we dont understand a shit she's teaching!
Suprisingly for me, Math lesson today was quite fun. I managed to do a few sums and dared to ask Mrs Ram about questions I didnt know. She explained it in a way that made me feel dumb. haha. feels so good to solve questions i dont understand! :D THANKS MRS RAM!
talked throughout the whole of literature lesson to Aaron and Raynor.
I GOT 17 1/2 UPON 25 FOR LIT!
WTH?!?!
when i got back my paper, she said all my answers are very good, the points there and all were well written. then i still got 17 1/2. haiyo! I was like "whats the use of her telling me my answers are all very good, when i dont get the marks?" a lot of people say quite high le, but i dont think so!
Pasty goh kept having to scold the people at the two corners of the class - my side there and Muhammed's side. hello? i was PAYING ATTENTION if you didnt notice. Geez, i pay attention and she scolds my side the people lah -_-
read thru the notes she gave us and closed my eyes. very tired. Raynor kept shaking me to keep me awake but my eyes just kept getting smaller and smaller... so he asked me like 5 times+ why i'm so tired and i looked damn sleepy. lol.
BUT I DIDNT SLEEP OKAY! gwen is a good and studious student.
during Home Ecs we carried on sewing the keychains. i was almost finishing mine when Ms Sim told us to stop work and sit at our places so that she can give us tips (it was more like VERY OBVIOUS HINTS to the test paper haha). i think i'm gonna flunk the paper.
Err, Flunk it like a punk? .__.
when leaving school saw Melody and Mandy so decided to go home with them, since she's like my cousin and she lives in the same block as me. haha.
sent Mandy to the bus stop and we decided to go for lunch before going home. Went to Sumo House for lunch. My lunch was the same thing lah - Terriyaki Chicken. Melody didnt really like her food. haha. after eating, damn full. Melody pushed food to me while i did the same to her. haha.
went to Hub to buy bubble tea and walked home. thought of bringing our guitars to practice at ahmah's house later but she changed her mind and mine's still not tuned.. very out of tune already!
13 MORE DAYS! :D
30 AND 32 MORE DAYS! :D
love you people loads [:

No comments: