G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 28, 2007

STRESSSS

Mid-years STRESS
Friendship stuff STRESS
Parents' high expectations STRESS
Something else STRESS

Someone tell me, what the hell in this world doesnt gimme stress? Besides playing games i like etc. like, whoooh. Killer days dude, killer days.

So much to do, so little time. Doesnt feel like it tho, its like i've got nothing to do but so much time. Looking back, i now have to cram those Science chapters that I didnt understand or remember during lessons into my brain ): very demoralising that my brain is just a small 512mb memory card o.o

i've got Mid-years next week. Not really confident of my results.. i've only studied Math and a bit of Science here and there. Mrs Ram's lessons gave me a clearer understanding of the topic. No earphones in Math tuition today.. its time to concentrate. Getcha' head in the game!

AND WORSE STILL, I'M BROKE!

but i just got my allowance today. But i've got 10bucks extra to pay for the Math tuition, 5bucks to top up my ez-link card. left with 20bucks for the week. but i'm not gonna eat during recess this Mid-year i guess. just gonna cram and cram as much info as i could into my brain in that measly 45mins.

CRAMMING CRAMMING.

Celine told me she learnt TRIGONOMETRY! omg. i wanna learn. sounds interesting but hard. Mrs Ram told us to be thankful Trigo isn't in our syllabus this year, we're gonna learn it next year.

and the letter R key and the number 5 key is jammed. argh. very hard to type, especially since "R" appears in every few words i type! D:

back on blogskins.com. do visit my profile more, i'm becoming more active there now :D missed the old buds' i made from there.. but now theres a whole new hoard of people there whom i dont know. paisehhhh!

No comments: