G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 23, 2007

i've decided to make another post. haha.

its like, now that i've got my internet back i'm damn bored. redownloading all my online games like Audition and o2jam cos when i try logging in to both games, they give me a response.

AuditionSEA : Wrong version

o2jam : YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD & INSTALL GAME FULL VERSION

haiyo. only reliable thing now is surfing the net. dont feel like returning to blogskins.com and removing my Hiatus stage thingo. i'm too lazy to, not bothered to, and too many people are joining blogskins.com. i dont feel like returning.

LEMME BE ON HIATUS FOREVERRRR.

anyway.
i dont feel like smsing. Sabeh asked me a really interesting question that i considered over and over again when i got home today. He's right. What happens if that day comes one day? dang.

oh yes.
be jealous of me man.

Because i've not been online for like, God knows how long, i've been making WALLPAPERS whenever i felt damn bored. feel like creating a website to showoff my works but nah, wont do it.

its not nice anyway. except that they're customised and i bet no one else in the world has them even tho they're like words or brushes only kinda thing. but still -

- NO ONE'S HAVING MY WALLPAPERS!

muahahha.

[EDIT]


just realised i have 2280 unread emails ddes and ddettes! :D if i really went thru my inbox now it might take me just a million years. might as well forget it [; hehe.


FINALLY. my MSN Messenger background color is orange again. haha!


aye. who cares about audition. okay wait, i still do. hah.

NOW I'M DRUMMANIA FREAK. waiting for Aaron to go Bugis arcade one day with me. We'll play DRAGON BLADE. omgomg!

my ABSOLUTE favourite song aside from Believe in Love and the other song with the nice beat. i took like 6 tries to complete Dragon Blade. all died except for recently i went with Celine to X-Zone after tuition haha.

BUT
BUT
BUT!

i can COMPLETE DRAGON BLADE NOW! even tho its just Basic standard, i still completed it! Well, auto-bass of course people. haha. x3 speed. love that speed. lol.

now i can play standard mode, basic songs liao. playing lvl 20 advanced for some songs. damn fun. like Believe in Love, the advanced is more fun than basic. someone, agree :D

DM AND GF!

those are not initials of people's names. Those mean DrumMania and GuitarFreak. people! must play V2 for DM haha. i dont care about GF until Aaron teaches me how to play advanced songs for GF properly without dying, cos i am. haha!

No comments: