G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to School

Can't believe my holidays are already over and that school starts in like, 7hrs for me?

It's weird though. I thought I spent my holidays pretty wisely in terms of doing what I wanted to and what I needed to (okay not really since I've yet to study), but yet here I am thinking otherwise. 3 weeks was definitely not enough.

Then again, I thought the holidays were.. kind of a turning point for me. I've found myself, found my love for dance yet again, and found some friends I think are worth keeping.

It's no longer about holding back, but rather, doing what I've been wanting to do. Not just for dance, but for life in general. I've come to realise that if I hold back, I wouldn't become the person I want to eventually be in future, and holding back is exactly what I've been doing so far since the start of school.

On the other hand, this 3-week holiday made me lose some. I lost my faith (not only in people but myself), lost some contacts..

..lost some things I thought were worth keeping by my side.

Well I wouldn't say that I would never be able to find it again. But it will be hard, considering the change I've been through. Imagine something so stable, something you thought you could fall back on, suddenly shattered.

Your safety net, everything... gone.

But such is life, innit?

No comments: