G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 27, 2010

I must learn to contain my excitement.....

BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE FINALS!!!

WE'RE IN THE FRIGGIN' FINALS!

The emcee was such an asshole (no I don't mean it, really) because when announcing the dance groups that got in the finals, she went:

"D21, D23, D25....... D24-"

I swear, when I heard her jump our number my heart sank. Suina was making fun of my facial expression over dinner @ Kenny Rogers. She said when the emcee skipped our number my face was like :'((((((( but the moment I heard "D24" my facial expression changed in a split second to :DDDDDDDDDD and I screamed 'till Inez complained her ears hurt.

D24's the number we got today. Getting a performance number that's the name of one of your favourite fruits (we got the KING of it, too!) never goes wrong. ;)

I've got photos and even a video from the day itself -- thanks to our "manager unni + oppa" duo of Suina Ong and Chan Huei. They even came up with a fanchant for us! -- I'll be sure to upload 'em here soon!

But for now, it's time to celebrate over a cup of ice-cold water and Plants vs. Zombies!


p.s. Thank you Drey, Belle, Shanai, Eileen (muogutou), Elie and Jiahui for coming down to support us today! Very much appreciated. Sorry you guys had to come early and like, listen to all the crappy singing. I feel so bad!

And oh, PLEASE COME DOWN TO NOVENA SQ 2 ON THE 12TH OF DECEMBER AT 2PM-5PM TO SUPPORT PERENNIAL IN THE FINALS OF teenSupreme!

That is, IF I got the location and timing right. ;)

No comments: