G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 19, 2010

"Perennial has a nice ring to it!"

SUPPORT THE PERENNIAL DANCE CREW NEXT FRIDAY @ NOVENA SQ 2!


Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to say something like that since.. ever!

Okay so my 'Kinky Crew' name suggestion was turned down. And so was my 'Whip It/Whip Muh Hair Crew' names.

After practice today, Inez came up with 'Perennial' and I guess it stuck. It's not as cool as Poreotix, but good enough. Jolyn's still looking online on thesaurus.com for less cheem names for our crew though hahaha.

I'm so excited for the competition!! We've done a lot in terms of choreography. Can't wait to get our choreo filmed down for y'all to see. Chan did film it down today but they were saying it's better to upload after TeenSupreme if not everyone'll know what we're doing for the comp, which kills the fun in it.

See y'all soooooon and yes please come down and support us for the TeenSupreme competition! I'm not sure what time though and yeah holding auditions on a Friday's just.. weird.

No comments: