G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 12, 2010

So.. What Happened?


Past few days have been awesome. Spent it with good company, doing awesome things I've never done before.

Yesterday I went out with Alex, Gabriel, Darrell and Ianlex. It was awesome (yes it seems to be the only word I can use at this point of time). It was awfully awkward at first, especially while the guys played pool and ate supper, I could only stick with Alex.

Cabbed down to Cineleisure after that for KBox. I only started warming up to them after Alex and I accompanied Ianlex down cuz he had to go home. Alex and I were buying alcohol but because we thought we didn't look the age, we decided not to try because it would've obviously proven to be futile.

Ian said before walking off, "I'll ask a taxi driver uncle to come help us buy la."

I thought he was joking and that that was his mean way of saying goodbye as he headed for a cab. Alex and I stared on, only to realise he was trying to pull a cab driver out of the cab, literally!!


Singing 'till about 4.30am in the morning, we all got bored.

Decided to walk around until the first train started. This meant 2 hours of walking. Starting from Cineleisure, we walked to Fort Canning and ended up at Dhoby Ghaut. Everywhere we walked past was deserted and quiet. Imagine the whole of 313 Somerset to yourself..

(Okay fine the security guard was staring at us so we decided not to roam around)


Tired.. sweaty... we sat down in the middle of Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Caught the first train, slept on it. Though I doubt Gabriel did because when Alex poked me awake (I roughly remember her trying to wake me up 4 times. I kept going back to sleep, ignoring her), I noticed that his big eyes were still wide open, he didn't look tired at all.

Oh, I MET VIRGINIA AND NICHOLAS AT THE BUS TERMINAL! *hugs*

Camped and slept at McDonald's till 8.45am. Darrell wanted to wait for Virtualand's LAN and Goodspeed to open because we all wanted to play L4D2 without traveling down to Thomson to play at Downtime.

That resulted in walking around NTUC because Darrell was dead tired and having breakfast at Subway. No L4D2, we all died before that could happen.

---------------------------

Met Alex and Gabriel after that for pool again at night. This time they made me try playing and though it was fun, it was mad embarassing. Lex and Gabriel had a lot to laugh about cuz I wasn't exactly.. a natural born player.

We ended up having a mini HTHT 'till almost 12am! How cool is that?

No comments: