G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 05, 2010

Scared

After work today, I was so tired that the 20-minute nap on my dad's car wasn't enough. I came home, tried to keep my eyes open enough to watch Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, but when I was waiting for iCarly to show, the advertisements were too much for my stripped-of-sleep body and I fell asleep.

I thought I had a dream that my dad woke me up to open my letter from NYP regarding my DAE application. I swear it felt so real yet so.. dream-ish. Maybe what was written in the letter made me want it to be a dream.

If you didn't already figure out, even NYP rejected me for DAE.

My 'dream' was so surreal that after waking up at 9.30pm, I just had to go to the letter pile and double-check. I know I shouldn't have been, but I was taken back. The letter's infront of me now and to be honest, all I feel is a bitter feeling and a bit of hatred.

I should've been prepared. Really, I was. Or at least, I thought I was.

Inside, I'm really scared. I can feel myself frown after re-reading that letter to confirm it wasn't a dream..

...I really don't know why I let myself screw this up.


Sigh Celine I really, really, really miss you! Hate you for watching Dear John without me. Okay I'm kidding. Give me a call if you read this! :)

How's it like to feel lonely? Well I know how it feels like.

On a side note, work's been better ever since I could talk to Sharifah, Darry, Judy etc. Less intimidating and awkward I guess?

No comments: