G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 01, 2010

Jeremy Sumpter!, and a Rant on Movies

Not that I'm sidetracking from Nathan Kress (okay I'll admit, I am a little bit) after realising Jeremy Sumpter's now in another movie that I actually KNOW of.. But yes, I'm now obsessed with Jeremy Sumpter all over again!

I sound like the K-Pop fangirl I once was again.

Do you not recall who Jeremy Sumpter is?

Try remembering Peter Pan, shown in Singapore back then when we were maybe primary 4 or 5. I remember watching it in Junction 8's cinemas and finding him cute that he was my wallpaper on my desktop. My dad saw it and was like, "Why is there a guy on your wallpaper? And so many of it somemore??" (It was a small photo of him taken off his website, so I had to put it on repeat to cover the whole screen)

But YES!

He's acting in this new movie You're So Cupid. Doubt its showing in cinemas or at least, not in Singapore's cinemas, but I found it while watching this video of Jennette McCurdy's new movie- Minor Details!

Was about to come here and tell you guys to go check it out and support her by buying the movie on iTunes (yes, its only available on iTunes) if you're able to because she is awesome!

Then I saw a comment about You're So Cupid and the person said Jeremy Sumpter was acting in it so I immediately went to check it out and I'm glad to say HE'S JUST AS CUTE AS HE WAS IN PETER PAN! Only.. taller, bigger, and with a deeper voice that I'm not really used to.

Aahhhhhhh, he's so cute! What a heartthrob.

Okay so here's the trailer for You're So Cupid:



And THEN I found out he was on CSI: Miami!

SYAFIQAH I KNOW YOU LOVE CSI! I wonder if you ever watched this episode:



Is he cute or WHAT?!

I was reading the uploader's info about the video and I laughed when I read this part: "btw if u r below 13 and u love jeremy...well here's a warning: zach griffith is not exactly..peter pan.... but jeremy is a good boy,i bet :p"

Haha, "Zach Griffith is not exactly.. Peter Pan". That was hilarious.

Yesssssssss I'm in love with Jeremy Sumpter all over again!




I squealed at this. Fangirl much. But who can help it? He's such a cutie!


Okay sorry about digressing. As I said, I was originally here to support Jennette McCurdy (of iCarly. She plays Sam).



She's a favourite of mine, besides Jamie Lynn Spears (Zoey on Zoey 101), Emma Roberts and Victoria Justice for the actresses.

Then I realised, via Youtube AGAIN, that she was on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation too. How awesome is that?




By the way, for all the Avatar: Legend of Aang fans out there, don't you agree that the real-life movie that is based on the cartoon spoiled the cartoon itself?



Celine, Angie, Anthony and I caught the trailer at Genting's cinema's ticketing booth. We all felt that it was nonsense. The graphics are good but who cares about the graphics when Aang looks like a weirdo with an arrow on his head??

Don't you think its like Dragonball Z? The anime was alright to me, awesome to the fans. But when it came out as a live action movie, it completely ruined my image of the anime.

Tell me how this guy


Looks like this Chinese/Japanese-looking character?!


Gosh the guy who picks the cast must be blind or something.

No comments: