G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 06, 2010

Haji, again




How much is that kitty by the window? ("Meow! Meow!")
The one with the.. um, really long taaaaail~

There were 3 cats in this shop and they reminded me a lot of Lingling, my aunt's cats.

I didn't dare enter the shop because at least one of the three would've seated its butt down right infront of the door like in the photos and I was too scared to open it cuz it looked like it's paws could get hit by the door or something.





Outside Soon Lee..







I really look tired.

Sigh look at my tired eyes!





DO YOU FEEL YOURSELF SALIVATING YET??!

Awesome, awesome banana crumble (yes, it literally crumbled as we savoured or should I say devoured it) paired with Strawberry Shortcake ice-cream. Made such a huge mess with the crumbs on the table!






Heehee messy hair.

My (not so awesome) Aglio Olio with mushroom and bacon spaghetti!

It was good but me and spicy food don't go well together, that's why the "(not so awesome)".





We were all doing stupid krumping moves to the songs played in the restaurant when I snapped this shot of her. I thought it was pretty cute! That's what candid photos are all about.


That was our trip to Haji Lane. It was rather boring cuz many shops closed down/under renovation and the shops we went to were not the ones I saw when I was there with Zahra jiejie or AGEK.

I regret not buying the film camera I was debating almost 20mins about to myself! Terrible, terrible, terrible.

I need to get started on my Emath now!

Motivation being Ngee Ann Poly's FMS. MASS COMM., HERE I COME (next year)!

No comments: