G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 Random Habits and Facts

I've been wanting to do a post on Random Habits/Facts and My Ideal Future Boyfriend/Husband for the longest time ever, was just too lazy to do so.

Lets start with the Random Habits/Facts:
  1. I can only drift off to sleep when the lights are on.

  2. If the lights in my room are off, there must be at least a lamp in the living room on to let me know I'm 'safe', or I'll not be able to sleep.

  3. My stuffed toys are named Doggone, Hippo, Winnie, Teddy and Tigger. No prizes for guessing what Hippo, Winnie, Teddy and Tigger are.

  4. I have a tendency to start my text messages and MSN conversations with the word "haha". Go check your Inbox on your cell!

  5. On my cupboards are posters of Cardcaptor Sakura (from my cousin. I LOVED CCS), Shaman King (anime) and Lyserg + X-Laws, also part of the Shaman King anime.

  6. I never leave the house without these things: Cell, wallet, iPod and hair-tie. Now I'm starting to include house keys..

  7. Almost all the songs on my iPod/iTunes have Album Artwork. If the song doesn't have album artwork, it tells you that I seldom listen to that song.

  8. I'm very particular about having my iTunes Library in perfect order. I can spend hours on Wikipedia and Google just to edit the album names and artwork for my songs.

  9. Its weird, but if I'm alone, I wouldn't walk on the same pathway as another stranger (if the stranger is coming from the opposite direction that I'm going in). I'll u-turn and take a longer route if I have to, just so that I can avoid using that pathway with that stranger.

  10. One weakness I had as a kid: Not being able to stand it when my computer chair wasn't aligned with the keyboard's drawer. It was like some OCD and I would jump out of my chair to align it again if it wasn't aligned.

Okay, for now I guess 10 random habits and facts would be enough for one post. Might continue some other time with another theme! Will be more specific. Its fun realising certain things about myself.

No comments: