G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello Kerrie Wee I wished I hadn't read your blog cos it made me to this

What’s your middle name?
Gwen

How big is your bed?
Small. And can I add that its freakishly hard but comfortable?

What are you listening to right now?
Haha! Surprisingly, its Small Town Girl by Kellie Pickler. A song I randomly downloaded from limewire and didn't listen to, only half of it.

What are the last 4 digits in yourcellphone number?
4451. Too nice a number yeah?

What was the last thing you ate?
SUBWAY'S 6-INCH LONG TURKEY BREAST SANDWICH! Nice.

Last person you hugged?
My lesbian partner, Quintessence Liu Qi! :D Today somemore.

How is the weather right now?
Don't know. Its damn dark outside la please. ITS 4am!

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dad! o.o

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
If the person is funny and craps a lot, I'll notice him. LOL.

Favorite type of Food?
Loads of stuff man! lol. Unlike Kerrie I can't take spicy D: only a bit.

Do you want children?
Yeah. But the way my mom told me its so pain? Erm..

The color of your bedsheet?
Currently checkered blue and dark blue and white

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?
"I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yah must take my water into the room also!"

Do you drink?
Yeah, but not much. Parents sometimes make me try a bit of wine lol.

Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
Nooo. So better train my drunk-ness skills before I actually do forget the night.

Hair colour?
Superbly dark brown

Eye colour?
Brown

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Nope. Healthy eyes tho I use the computer 24/7

Favorite holiday?
Having a holiday is like no holiday. Maybe December holidays.. longest.

Favorite Season?
Winter. Definitly.

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Uh-huh.

Last Movie you Watched?
TRANSFORMERS! Just watched it today at the new AMK Hub cinema. Super big and nice and the whole theatre can vibrate during scenes. So real! My first midnight movie outside lol.

What books are you reading?
None. I need to make a trip to Kinokuniya or Borders man.

Piercings?
One on each ear m'dear.

Favorite Movie?
Too many to list ei! Most probably Howl's Moving Castle, and this grandma and grandson movie. Find the name for you later.

--
NAME 8 people you treasure & can think of right off the top of your head? randomly list the names!

1. agnes
2. celine
3. darren Loh (for being a nice senior :D)
4. kerrie
5. alicia
6. some person? (not a bf/gf la please. Just not listing names incase you xiangwai. Not sec2)
7. quinneh dear!
8. joey


How did you meet 8?
2 Integrity!

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I wouldn't have such a nice junior to look after and guide (;

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
omg that would NEVER happen. They don't even know each other!

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yeah.

Do you think 1 is cute?
Yep! Thats why I love her :D

How did you get to know 7?
ONE ENDEAVOUR! And we're the only two girls from our batch who joined sailing in 2006 :D

Would you ever go on a date with number 3?
HAHAHA. Err? *thinks* Maybe? LOL. So long as he stops pulling my hair and cat-clawing me!

What's 7's Favorite color?
Anything but bright colors. Right Quin? Not sure tho.

What would you do if 6 confessed they loved you?
HAHA maybe jump about, and then stone. Heh.

Fact about 8:
Only the most siao girl in my class

Who is 4 going out with?
ME LA! Duh.

who is number 5 to you?
A GEK! Lol.. My lovely, erm, tall darling.

Would you ever live with 1?
Haha maybe?

Is 2 single?
Yeah. Haha.

Where does 7 live?
Lentor! At Yio Chu Kang. Heh. Don't stalk her okay.

What do you think about 3?
Haha, the guy senior I could most probably get along most with from sec3 in sailing :D very nice person and can seem to get along with anyone lol. Except he likes cat-clawing me o.o

What's the best thing about number 8
She's so crazy she indirectly encourages me to be crazy and/or hyper

What do you like about number 6?
Sometimes I can't really get along with him and he makes mean comments about/to me, but he's such a crapper that it MIGHT just be a good thing to have him around as a friend :D and we seem to understand each other, SLACKER STYLE! :D

Favourite Memory with 1?
When I sat with her on the bus for the first time and click with her very well, cos I thought she was the quiet sort. She shared with me a lot of her personal feelings towards things so I know she trusts me as a senior. Which is good [:


--
Use the 1st letter of your name toanswer each of the following...
TheyMUST be real places, names,things...NOTHING made up!
If you can'tthink of anything, skip it.
Try to use different answers if the person infront of you had the same 1st initial.
And remember - you CAN'T use your namefor the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Gwendolyn

Famous Artist/Band/Musician: GOOD CHARLOTTE! :D!!!

A song: Girls On Top - BoA

4 letter word: Geee -_-

Color: Green

Animal: Gog??? (I meant dog xD haha. not Gog.)

TV Show: omg! *skips*

Country: lol if I didn't use google then I don't know. But I know I like Germany! o.o

Boy Name: GerRAD (hah! Not my bro's name GerALD. :D)

Girl Name: Gwen (my name is GwenDOLYN. Does that count? Haha kidding) err okay then Genevieve

Occupation: *skips*

Celebrity: Gwen Stefani!

Food: G.......... something?

Reason for Being Late: God, I missed the bus!

You shout! GO AWAY YOU ASSHOLE!


Haha I shan't tag cos I can't think of anyone :D

No comments: