G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

why can't a girl just freaking have her own space?

its like yesterday after celebrating ahmah and jiaxuan and jiaying's birthday, i came home, washed up and reorganised my room. wanted to take a "before" and "after" picture but i forgot to. LOL.

i stayed up till like 2.30am just to tidy and un-dust my room and then when i wake up this morning (happily cos Nadya jiejie called to ask me to go out with her since she just came back) and when i come into my room, POOF!

my room changed. my table was reorganised! after i spent dunno how many freaking hours tidying it up to my satisfaction! this, this HUGE mini drawer thingy which i didnt want was on the table, and suddenly the drawer took up so much space on the table that there was no space for me to study.

so i immediately screamed for my mom, and she was like "aiyah nevermind lah!!! you put the drawer so you can put your things lah!" then i was like "i spent like the whole night tidying up my table JUST TO WAKE UP AND SEE IT BEING REORGANISED COS YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH IT?!"
Then she complained about my cupboard and how i was wasting too much space cos of the necklaces and the accessories and the way i arranged them in the cupboard. Then she freaking told me to put the drawer inside the cupboard since i didnt want it outside, so that i could put all my necklaces inside and stop wasting so much space.

wth lah! i'm so pissed can. I mean, i'm already gonna be 14 in a few more months! i'm sec 2, i've grown up! i'm the one who should be tidying up my own room, i dont need her to tidy it up for me like i always wanted her to! i'm not a primary kid anymore! GAHHH!

so when i reorganised my table and told her i should be the one tidying up my room she was like "enough. you dont complain so much about your room."

HELLO? I FREAKING STAYED UP TILL 2AM JUST TO TIDY MY ROOM! i didnt wanna wake up to see it reorganised like it always happened when i was in primary school! back then, i didnt mind cos whenever i tidied up my room, it was never to make space for me to study. it was just to make it slightly neater and after that i wont bother. but now i need space to study, and of course i use the TABLE to study. like duh, i'm through with using my bed to study cos i always fall asleep halfway while i'm freaking studying for tests.

she just doesnt get it, does she? she thinks i need someone to tidy up my room for me everytime after i tidy it. i'm already gonna be 14!!!! GAHHHHHHH! i can't stand the fact that sometimes my parents still think i'm kindergarden or something and they think i need their help for like etc, tidying my room and rearranging my cupboard. bloody hell.

i'm still pissed. if she thinks my room is HER room. SO BE IT! i've had enough. LET MY ROOM BE HER ROOM LAH. LIKE I FREAKING BOTHER.

No comments: